Clan KoLT

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello again old and new friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Golsari

PostSubject: hello again old and new friends!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 am

i am very happy to say, i have refound my love for this game, and although its a love-hate relationship, i have found it once again FUN to play.
i will be playing more oftain.
as some of you may know, awile ago, i ragequit a game.
this is the first time i have EVER done this. in ANY game. infact, in world of warcraft, in the 6 years ive played ive NEVER left a group or raid or battleground i ALWAYS see things to the end.
i have played thousands of games, and have always found a certain hatred towards people who leave before everything is said and done, that being said, i apologize, to kalaq and the others in that game,
aswell as to myself and the rest of the clan.
i feel it nessisary to explain myself, i wont get into personal details, however i can say that real life can be hard.
and when i sat down to "relax and play my favorite game" it was less then relaxing. and i lost sevral personal records, aswell as sevral games, the worst of witch i lost my 150+ games without having more deaths then kills. no joke, over 150 games without being in "minus"... thats ALOT OF TIME and not every game is EASY to do that with.
it all kinda added up, and freshly into a new game with kalaq, we wer getting SO fryed. i just couldnt handle it.

well, in any case, ive had a long break, and i feel MUCH better, and life is going well.
league of legends seems to have a shine to it again, so lookout because facerolling begins with a "G" Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BubbaSki

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 am

I must commend you for admitting to rage quitting and also for taking time away to deal with real life instead of escaping to a game. Welcome back Faceroller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golsari

PostSubject: h   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 am

i have been told, that i shall be loosing my leader status in this clan. i understand and accept responsibility for my actions.
its sad that i shall no longer hold this title, however i will not be leaving the clan, i can now join everyone as just a fellow clan member
i sincearly apologize for my actions. thank you for a second chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golsari

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:47 am

ok, now, ive thought about it for awile, and i remeber it clearly. it was NOT a "clan match"

now, dale has told me of "reports" from other people than kalaq, and althought this could be true, simply because people DID know about it.
that doesnt make it mean there was a full clan group, the ONLY clan member in our team WAS kalaq, and myself anyone else who "reported about it" or told you dale, was not involved.

it started out, i was feeling down after a few loss's, desided to relax, and TRY again, so i casualy got a game with kalaq and some others.
it was a casual match with me kalaq and some of maybe his friends or randoms, but no other clan members wer involved, and it wasnt a serius match, infact i recall him "sighing" heavily before the match even began a clear sign that he was also tryen to just chill and play to relax aswell, and probly the reason number one we WER loosing so bad is because we all wernt giving it 100%
now ofcourse, being the way i am, and because of frustrations already brewing inside, i tryed to pick up the pace and become serius, but it was already too late, they wer all fed, and as a under leveled, under fed i could do nothing even at my best. a few more deaths unable to do ANYTHING and our hole team getting wtfpwned, i couldnt take it anymore. i left the game, i did some paces... i ran around the block, i screamed, and then i came back, apologized to kalaq, and to the others (clearly not clan members) and took some real time, to fix things in life. and YES, i did infact apologize directly to kalaq after the fact in vent, he seemed indiffrent but not overly upset.

now, i HATE ragequiters... and i HATE the fact that i did ragequit, and as such i take any punishment willingly for my mistake. however i just wanted to clear these things up, and let dale and everyone else know, that it was not a "clan match" and was not even really a serius match.

i'm certain that kalaq can back me up on this one, and i recall very well, that there wer no other clan members in our group, or even in our vent channel.
this is not a justification! i have decided to be a normal member now, and take my responsibility, that will not change.
i just needed to get this off my chest, because it botherd me to be acused of it being a "clan match" and being more serius then it was.

i welcome the member title, i was always confused to be even given the LDR status, after all, no real power in the clan was given to me.
although i would have welcomed responsibilities of any kind, none were given to me, i felt distant from the title and even worse, distant from my clanmates and felow leaders
so its probly best i dont have the title anyway, although if at anytime you guys need administrative help, i am here, dont forget it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 pm

CAN I HAS GOLSARI'S LEADER SPOT? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 am

go back to your corner dota.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm

QQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 am

Good boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 am

stop trollin noob. i pwn u with my lvl 69 axe throw in teh shizzle. NAM SAYIN??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:19 am

Dont make me take out the big guns and ill poon you with my pixelpower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 pm

i will just deflect ur attacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 am

Sorry it cant be deflected, its like the dagger from kat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 am

I WILL DEATH LOTUS U ALL THE WAY FROM OVER IN US
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:31 am

Wow, i really have been gone a long time then havn't i? i never thought i'd see the day to hear that Golsari ragequit (not mocking you) and the fact that he lost his leader title. As a fellow member i welcome you to the ranks of "Member" and once i get my new computer i shall gladly do matches with you even if you're having a bad day. Together with Ernil we shall be a force to be reckoned with!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:04 am

cane its been ages bud, when ya gettin that pc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:34 pm

like hell if i know any more, my uncle from Cali is coming out this weekend and he's going to build me one off of newegg.com so i might be getting it soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 am

Bout fucking time tbh lol, you said a month its been liek a gazilion of em !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:42 pm

i know, but my grandpa kept coming up with excuses to delay when i would get it. so hopefully when my uncle comes out it will finally get ordered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altair6

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 am

Golsari as the newly appointed leader I issue a pardon on to your behalf. Just do not let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello again old and new friends!   

Back to top Go down

hello again old and new friends!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1